Subject: AMW oversewing machine

AMW oversewing machine

From: Owen Bradford <owen.bradford>
Date: Wednesday, July 20, 1994
Just a thanks to all who came forward with information.

As a result we had a call from Jack Bendror, President of Mekatronics
and our fax machine was kept hot with a whole bunch of price lists and
offers of used machines.

The Diamond Needle Corp. seem to be the people to deal with and we will
make a huge saving in the process. For example we were quoted 1 set of
14 bushes at stlg372.82+17.5% Tax which we can get from Diamond for a
list price of approximately. stlg65..postage and import duty to be added..quite
a saving!

Mr Owen Bradford
Deputy Manager
Bindery and Conservation Workshop