Subject: Storage of large-format glass plate negatives

Storage of large-format glass plate negatives

From: Mikkel Scharff <kulims>
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 1994
    I am due to start working on a large collection of photographic
    glass plate negatives that holds a smaller amount of large format
    plates (50 cm x 60 cm). Do anyone have experience with the special
    problems of: How to store large glass plate negatives and possible
    solutions to the problems arising herefrom? I will be grateful for
    any help or hints.

    --Morten Ryhl

I am posting the above for one of our students, Mr.Morten Ryhl. He is
not on the Net, so please send any comments to me. If you have any
suggestions as to other relevant lists where the question could be
posted, please let me know.

Mikkel Scharff
Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts
School of Conservation