Subject: Changing library binders

Changing library binders

From: Anita Shaughnessy <anita.shaughnessy>
Date: Monday, July 18, 1994
I am looking for information from anyone who has recently changed
library binders.  We are in the early stages of the bid process, we are
basically just gathering information.  I am trying to find out if there
were any unexpected problems that I should be aware of?  How difficult
was it to change from one computerized system to another? Was there a
long disruption in service during the change over?  It is entirely
possible that we may stay with our current vendor, but we must go out
for bid.  If anyone has any binder they would like to recommend I would
be glad to here from them also. Thanks for your help.

Anita Shaughnessy
Preservation Officer
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19717