Subject: Anoxic fumigation supplies

Anoxic fumigation supplies

From: Lisa Mibach <perygrine>
Date: Monday, July 18, 1994
At the IIC-Canadian Group meeting in Toronto I found a new supplier of
anoxic films:

    Keepsake
    59 Glenmount Park Road,
    Toronto, Ontario  M4E 2N1
    Canada
    416-691-8854
    fax: 416-691-5434

The owner, Jerry Shiner, is most helpful in ordering supplies.   He also
has a snazzy machine that pulls a vacuum and refills with nitrogen for
long term anoxic storage.  He's using it for wedding dresses and
documents at the moment, but is considering extending to on-site work in
archives, libraries, and possibly museums.  I would recommend that
people get in touch with him and let him know their needs while he is in
the planning mode.

Lisa Mibach

                  Distributed: Tuesday, July 19, 1994