Subject: Faculty awareness of preservation problems

Faculty awareness of preservation problems

From: Christina Favretto <trieste>
Date: Monday, July 11, 1994
I'm an MLS student at the University of Pittsburgh and am very interested
in library and archival preservation.  For a term paper/project I am
currently working on, I would like to know if anyone has ever worked
with university faculty for both aid in raising awareness of
preservation problems and/or to elicit support for preservation
programs/projects.

Thank you in advance,
Cristina Favretto
University of Pittsburgh