Subject: Microfilm Distribution Service

Microfilm Distribution Service

From: Marcia Watt <libmaw>
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 1994
Does anyone have an address or phone number for Microfilm Distribution
Service in NYC?  According to an RLIN (Research Libraries Information
Network) record they hold the master negative for a title we would like
to buy in microfilm.  I have never heard of them and a search of the NYC
phone fiche was unsuccessful in locating them.  It's possible they were
bought out by another micropublisher.  If so, I'd like to know who, so I
could contact them. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Marcia Watt
Emory University

                   Distributed: Friday, July 1, 1994