Subject: Repairing Emu egg artifacts

Repairing Emu egg artifacts

From: Sue Maltby <smaltby>
Date: Friday, June 3, 1994
Just a quick question to see if anyone out there has ever had to stick
an emu egg back together.  I have a client coming to see me in a few
weeks with one & thought I'd see if I could get any input from consdist.
Sight unseen I would be tempted to go with using B72 as an adhesive.  I
would appreciate any comments or personal experiences. You may reply to
me directly if you wish.  Thanking you in advance.

Sue Maltby

                   Distributed: Monday, June 6, 1994