Subject: UV/Ozone and mold

UV/Ozone and mold

From: Michael McColgin <mimccol>
Date: Monday, May 23, 1994
My Texas friend said he'd heard a rumor of some kind about a device that
used a combination of UV and ozone to kill fungi. I'm getting ready for
surgery and don't have time to research it right now, so I'd appreciate
it if some of you would come to my rescue and the rescue of my friend's
manuscript collection in Texas.  Thanks.

Michael McColgin, Preservation Officer
Arizona State Archives
1700 West Washington
Phoenix, AZ  85007