Subject: Archives Conservators Special Interest Group meeting

Archives Conservators Special Interest Group meeting

From: Mark Ormsby <x6a>
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 1994
  The Archives Conservators Special Interest Group of AIC will be
  meeting for the third year in Nashville.  Anyone who is interested in
  archival matters is invited to join us, Thursday evening, June 9,
  Stouffer Nashville Hotel, Davidson B Room, 7:30 to 10:30.  Coffee will
  be served.

  At last year's meeting many participants expressed an interest in
  sharing creative enclosure solutions by either bringing samples or
  slides.  For those of you who volunteered to show-and-tell (you know
  who you are), there will be a slide projector and plenty of table
  space available.

  Additionally, the group will be focusing on several other timely
  concerns:  para-professionals and our contribution to the AIC Code of
  Ethics and Guidelines for Practice, Commentaries.

  I will have plenty of background reference material with me in
  Nashville.  Anyone interested in boning up on position descriptions
  for technicians or on the AIC and SAA Codes before the meeting may
  contact me.  I will be staying at the Hermitage Hotel in Nashville,
  615-244-3121.

  Diana Alper
  301-713-6700
  National Archives & Records Administration

Mark Ormsby
National Archives

                  Distributed: Wednesday, May 25, 1994