Subject: AIC Ethics documents available in CoOL

AIC Ethics documents available in CoOL

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 1994
All of the AIC Ethics and Standards Committee supplements on the
propose revisions to the Code of Ethics and Guidelines for Practice are
now available via Conservation OnLine. Also available are all of the
committee's columns in the AIC Newsletter for 1993-94 (the very latest
isn't ready yet). People attending the AIC meeting might use this a
chance to review the material.

To find these documents Gopher to palimpsest.stanford.edu. WAIS users
will find them in cool-cfl.

WWW users are invited to test the still-experimental Web server, which
has a more interesting version of the above document set.

(NB: the trailing '/' is important). The Web server is frequently down,
so be patient, but I'd appreciate any suggestions, comments, etc. Please
note that this URL will change when we move out of experimental mode.

                  Distributed: Wednesday, May 25, 1994