Subject: Magnetic closures for containers

Magnetic closures for containers

From: Carol Clausen <carol_clausen>
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 1994
I recently saw some phase boxes that were held closed by two strips of
magnetic tape. They looked neat, effective, and simple to make. However,
I've since been told that the adhesive on the tape yellows and migrates,
the magnets have to be covered, and the magnetism eventually wears off.
Has anyone used this tape on phase boxes and portfolios, and what has
your experience been?

                  Distributed: Wednesday, May 18, 1994