Subject: User education

User education

From: Julie Price <jprice>
Date: Monday, May 16, 1994
With a student user population of around 30,000 our collection is
heavily used. It sounds like a pipe dream but we would like to educate
our users a little on the care and handling of books. Has anyone else
implemented an education programme of this kind? Is there anything that
stands out as being especially effective (eg. displays VS bookmarks)?

Julie Price
Conservation Unit
Fisher Library FO3
University of Sydney 2006