Subject: Scales for photodocumentation

Scales for photodocumentation

From: Jessica Johnson <tqaa345>
Date: Friday, May 13, 1994
Does anyone know where to get plastic photo scales.  You know, the type
you put in the picture to show the scale of the object you are
documenting.  I know I've used them, but I've tried photo stores, and
numerous catalogs such as Ward's, Forestry Suppliers and everything else
I can think of and can't track them down.  I want plastic because I'll
be using them at an archaeological site and need to be able to wipe them
clean. Thanks for your ideas,

Jessie Johnson
Texas Memorial Museum
University of Texas at Austin