Subject: Moving collections

Moving collections

From: Regina Sinclair <sinclair>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 1994
We request assistance in identifying a potential, commercial mover for
relocating collections to our new, remote storage facility in January,
1995.  Please provide the name, address and telephone number of any
moving company with whom you have had a good experience.  Also, assuming
that there exists an array of possible services to choose from
(vacuuming and wiping books?), what specific services did you contract
for the company to perform?  What problems can you apprise us of, with
regard to moving materials to remote storage, based on your experience?

Please respond directly to me and I will summarize whatever information
I receive for the list.

Thank you for your help.

Regina Sinclair
Head, Preservation Department