Subject: Old Wei T'o

Old Wei T'o

From: Danna Bell-Russel <dbrussel>
Date: Friday, May 6, 1994
My boss just informed me that we have some 8-10 year old wei t'o
solution. We really don't have a place or way to use it but are
wondering if it could still be used or if it has "spoiled". Also if we
decided to get rid of it, should we treat it as we would any other
hazardous material. Thanks for the information.

Danna C. Bell-Russel
Archivist, Washingtoniana Division
D.C. Public Library

                    Distributed: Monday, May 9, 1994