Subject: Storage of home movies

Storage of home movies

From: James Edstrom <edstrom>
Date: Monday, May 2, 1994
I have custody of my family's 8mm home movies.  I'd like to store them
someway other than in their acidic boxes on their plastic reels until I
find the money to have them transferred to video tape.  I've seen film
cores and boxes for 16mm and 35mm film but nothing for 8mm.  Does anyone
know of a source for them?

                    Distributed: Monday, May 9, 1994