Subject: Upholstered furniture conservation

Upholstered furniture conservation

From: Valerie Huaco <darmabum>
Date: Friday, April 29, 1994
I'm currently researching non-damaging (non-invasive) upholstered
furniture conservation for a master's project.  I'm looking for any
information; treatments, articles, materials, thoughts. I've found that
there are fairly limited published sources.  I would appreciate voice or
text responses at the address below. I'm happy to share the sources and
information I've got now or send out copies of the project when I'm
done.

Valerie Huaco
The Oakland Museum Conservation Center

                    Distributed: Monday, May 2, 1994