Subject: Negative containers

Negative containers

From: Owen Bradford <owen.bradford>
Date: Friday, April 15, 1994
We store a small collection of negatives from the 1900's which I'm told
could be made of a volatile substance. (alas this is not my field). Can
anyone suggest a supplier of boxes for the storage of these old
photographic negatives? (preferably flame proof / retardant), or
is there a recognized material for making my own?

Mr Owen Bradford
Deputy Manager
Bindery and Conservation Workshop
The Robinson Library