Subject: Preserving scent

Preserving scent

From: Robert L. DeCandido <bronxbob>
Date: Friday, April 15, 1994
My two scents

Regarding Walter's fragrant book I'd put my money on shrink wrapping. It
seems like the scentsible thing to do. There's no perscentage in putting
in a phase box. You'll need something air tight, odorwise it will just
evaporate. Done right, future generation will be able to catch this book
in fragrance delicto.

With scentscere apologies,

R. DeCandido

                  Distributed: Monday, April 18, 1994