Subject: Deacidification by Midwest Freeze Dry

Deacidification by Midwest Freeze Dry

From: Lynn Ekfelt <lekf>
Date: Thursday, March 31, 1994
I have been deputized by our local library consortium to ask whether
anyone on this list has ever taken advantage of the mass deacidification
offered by Midwest Freeze-Dry.  We have some old literature indicating
that they will do a minimum of 500 books for $2.00/book.  We are
planning to contact the company for more recent information, but we also
would like to hear from those who have made use of the service.  Were
you satisfied?  Thanks!

Lynn Ekfelt, University Archivist
Owen D. Young Library
St. Lawrence University