Subject: Removing ink from baseball cards

Removing ink from baseball cards

From: Bruce Henstell <izzyok9>
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 1994
I've gotten several suggestions about how to proceed on the following
but nobody as yet who's actually attempted it. So what does the group
mind think? I want to try and remove some extraneous ink--what looks
like ball--point pen ink from some very value old baseball cards, i.e.
cheap cardboard. of course, I'm well aware that the cure in this case
well be worse than the disease. Is anyone willing to suggest a method,
or would anyone like to tell me I'm crazy to even think about it?
Thanks,

Bruce Henstell

                   Distributed: Friday, April 1, 1994