Subject: Freeze drying

Freeze drying

From: Normandy Helmer <nhelmer>
Date: Thursday, March 17, 1994
    **** Moderator's comments:
   This query comes from Edna Hartmann who is not on the DistList and
   will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
   directly to sender (which will be tough, since there's no email
   address),

    To: circplus [at] idbsu__idbsu__edu
    Subject: Freeze-drying books

    What with fire, earthquakes and floods and whoknowswhatnext happening
    here in California, my colleagues are brushing up their
    emergency-disaster preparedness procedures.  A colleague has asked me to
    post this to a list. So, to my favorite list--Has anyone had to freeze
    dry water damaged books?  And, if so what vendors did you use; or what
    useful advice can you give--if not useful how 'bout any advice! ;)

    Edna Hartmann, Librarian
    Circulation Coordinator
    Golden West College
    15744 Golden West Street