Subject: Vendor problems

Vendor problems

From: Phillip Seitz <p00644>
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 1994
Joan ten Hoor asks if others have had problems getting grey/white board
from Conservation Resources International, which appears to have a
supplier problem.

I, too have had this problem.  I needed pre-made Lig-Free Type I boxes,
which they were unable to supply after long delay.  I offered to have
them send me Lig-free Type II and to split the difference in cost.  They
were unable to supply these either, but sent MicroPore boxes and billed
me for what I would have paid for the Type IIs.

Since I have other boxes on order that haven't arrived I assume the
problem continues.

                  Distributed: Monday, March 14, 1994