Subject: Vendor problems

Vendor problems

From: Joan ten Hoor <76636.3506>
Date: Friday, March 4, 1994
I'm wondering if anyone else in preservation & conservation has had
trouble recently getting orders fulfilled from Conservation Resources
International.  I had gray/white board on order since September of last
year, and checked up on the order (very patiently) every six weeks or
so.  I was always put off with explanations like: we haven't gotten it
from our supplier; we'll ship in just a few days; we have to check on
that and the like.  Finally, after the last explanation about having to
wait for their supplier to supply them, I asked for a firm shipping
date, but was never called back.  Finally I had to cancel my order.  I
have been able to get gray/white board from other vendors.  I'm
wondering--*is* there a problem with the manufacturer of g/w board (who
is?) and has anyone else had problems getting orders filled from
Conservation Resources?

Joan ten Hoor

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 9, 1994