Subject: Free-lance conservation

Free-lance conservation

From: James Edstrom <edstrom>
Date: Monday, February 28, 1994
I've been thinking about doing some free-lance conservation on the side,
or if I'm laid off from my present job. I would limit it to simple book
repairs and encapsulation of documents. I would welcome any pointers
from anyone who has done this, or considered doing it and decided not
to.

Nancy Edstrom

                  Distributed: Thursday, March 3, 1994