Subject: Bookends

Bookends

From: Daniel Traister <traister>
Date: Thursday, February 17, 1994
We seek information about vendors for "heavy-duty" bookends for use in
special collections stack areas.  Experiences with as well as addresses
for will be gratefully received.  Please reply, NOT to the list, but to
Lynne Farrington (for whom I write) at lynne [at] pobox__upenn__edu

Thank you.

Dan Traister
Special Collections
Van Pelt-Dietrich Library
University of Pennsylvania

                Distributed: Thursday, February 17, 1994