Subject: Labeling Methods

Labeling Methods

From: Alicia Cosgrove <ali00akc>
Date: Monday, February 14, 1994
Our library is reviewing the labeling methods and materials currently in
use for the general collection.  At this time, we use Gaylord Se-Lin
tape and an IBM Quietwriter to produce labels, typing them in manually.
We would like very much to go to an automated system, and have set up a
committee to review our options.  What procedures/methods are used in
your libraries?  Recommendations and suggestions are welcome.

A.K. Cosgrove
Materials Processor
J. Murrey Atkins Library
Charlotte, NC 28223