Subject: Work related health problems

Work related health problems

From: Mary Boccaccio <marboc>
Date: Friday, February 11, 1994
I have read, though I don't have the citation at my fingertips, an
article in Archivium by an Eastern European Chemist working in his
state's archives to the effect that mold, or some kinds anyway, is
carcinogenic.  I asked my brother who is an M.D.  He pulled a volume off
his shelf & asked me if that (a color photo of a mold spore) was the
one.

was sent to S.A.A. members about the effects of their job on their
health.  I never saw anything in the archival literature and would have
remembered because I am interested.  I believe the return address was
somewhere in the North East.  Perhaps a study was published in one of
the medical journals.

Mary Boccaccio
East Carolina University

                Distributed: Tuesday, February 15, 1994