Subject: Work related health problems

Work related health problems

From: Bill Hollinger <billh96007>
Date: Friday, February 4, 1994
Annie Armour wrote>

>Has anyone seen literature about or had experience with health problems
>relating from exposure to mold, dust, mites, and other common toxins
>found in the workplace of those who care for old papers and books?

I am also interested in this subject, and asked a friend who is a family
physician to do a literature search for me. The first request referenced
"librarian's lung" and respiratory problems relating to people working
in this field. Nothing specific was returned from this initial search.
However, he said he could do another search with additional criteria
which might turn up some useful info. In the press of time both of us
let this issue drop, but I will again pursue this subject. Please
contact me if you are interested in the results, and/or if you have any
information or symptoms which you feel would be helpful.

Bill Hollinger
8000 - H Forbes Place
Springfield, VA 22151
703-321-7730
Fax: 703-321-0629

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 1994