Subject: Board shear wanted

Board shear wanted

From: Eric van der Luft <lufte>
Date: Friday, January 14, 1994
Could anyone please advise me on the cost, availability, suppliers,
etc., of a used vs. a new board shear? Our library will soon move into
its new building, which will include a preservation and book repair lab
with enough floor space for a board shear, and we would like to begin
making specific plans to acquire one.

Thank you,

Eric v. d. Luft, Ph.D., M.L.S.
Project Staff Assistant for Rare Books and Special Collections
SUNY Health Science Center Library
Syracuse, NY 13210
(315)-464-4585

                 Distributed: Tuesday, January 18, 1994