Subject: Signage

Signage

From: Yolanda Warren <warren.y>
Date: Friday, January 7, 1994
Our library has been using posterboard for  the signs indicating call
numbers on the shelves.  We have recently gotten more into color coding
certain areas and have also used poster board for that. Unfortunately
this board looses practically all of its color after about a year.

We are looking for some more permanent material.  It can be paper based
or plastic based.  Since it needs to fit into a slotted holder, the
material cannot be any thicker than about 3 mm. Could any of you suggest
a material (and a vendor) that would fit my description?  Please respond
to me directly.  Thank you in advance.

Yolanda Warren
Leyburn Library
Washington and Lee University