Subject: Documents

Documents

From: Svetlana Uspenskaya <ban>
Date: Friday, December 24, 1993
Dear colleagues,

Here are the new users of your ConsDist. We are interesting in following
research subjects:

    *   non-damaged methods of control of physical condition of documents
        on paper

    *   chemical methods of cleaning of documents during restoration.

We are ready to inform you about our expereance in these areas (after
holydays).

At last but not at least -
Everybody, Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year!

Svetlana Uspenskaya
Head of the Investigation
Information Group,
Conservation Department
BAN (Library of the Russian Academy of Sciences, St.Petersburg)
and all department's staff

                  Distributed: Sunday, January 2, 1994