Subject: UV filters

UV filters

From: Wendy Jones <wajones>
Date: Friday, December 10, 1993
In the conservation lab at UC Davis, we are trying to decide whether to
use UV sleeves for our lights, or buy UV filtered bulbs from Verilux.  Has
anyone monitored UV over a period of time to determine if the sleeves do
indeed last indefinitely as claimed?  We'd appreciate any information on
this.

Wendy Jones
Preservation Dept.
UC Davis