Subject: Preservation education needs

Preservation education needs

From: Roxanna Herrick <roxanna%wulibs.wustl.edu>
Date: Monday, November 29, 1993
I am currently chair of the Preservation Education Task Force.  Our task
force has been charged to identify "gaps" in preservation education and
I would really like to hear the opinions of the members of the consdist
list on this subject.  It would be very helpful to the members of the
task force, especially those that are PLMS members.  I appreciate any
assistance you could provide. Thanks in advance.

Roxanna Herrick
Preservation Administrator
Washington University
St. Louis, MO