Subject: Preservation education directory

Preservation education directory

From: Christopher Coleman <ecz5cdc>
Date: Friday, November 19, 1993
I am currently preparing the 7th edition of the ALA/ALCTS Preservation
Education Directory.  The new edition will include more on continuing
education and professional development opportunities than did the last
edition.  I would really appreciate any leads about local preservation
networks and consortia (e.g. Utah Preservation Consortium, Los Angeles
Preservation Network) that offer continuing education and professional
development courses, workshops and programs.

I would like to have organization names with a contact name and an
address, or an e-mail address, so that I can get the information I need
for the directory.  You can send me the information via e-mail
(ecz5cdc [at] mvs__oac__ucla__edu), fax (310/206-3374), phone (310/206-3298) or
US mail (Preservation Office, 11334 University Research Library, UCLA,
Los Angeles, CA 90024-1575)

Many thanks,

Christopher Coleman
Preservation Officer
UCLA Library

                Distributed: Thursday, November 25, 1993