Subject: Skum-X

Skum-X

From: Cathy Atwood <cb522>
Date: Thursday, November 11, 1993
Dietzgen's marketing person called me last week; she is the individual
who is responding to complaints about the current version of Skum-X.
The word is: "the supplier is addressing the problem on Dietzgen's
behalf, and a new sample product is forthcoming."  We can only hope that
the supplier will be able to match the original product without running
too many sample batches!

Cathy Atwood

                 Distributed: Sunday, November 14, 1993