Subject: Preservation posters

Preservation posters

From: Jeannette B. Williams <jbw>
Date: Thursday, October 28, 1993
I want to thank you all for helping me to get some preservation
bookmarks. Now I need help to get some preservation posters. We are on a
limited budget so therefore we cannot afford to spend much money on
posters. Have written to the ALA for their brochure and haven't received
any response from them.

Is there any organization or business out there who we can buy posters
for a small fee?

Thank you,
Jeannette Williams

                Distributed: Saturday, October 30, 1993