Subject: Polaroid prints

Polaroid prints

From: Doug Nishimura <dwnpph>
Date: Wednesday, October 27, 1993
The Polaroid book that Luis Nadeau mentioned about care, handling and
storage was, as far as I know, only published once (the 1983 edition.) I
know several of the "consultants" (from IS&T and ANSI meetings) that
Polaroid used from their black-and-white and color research labs.  I
find it amusing that when I asked *why* they made certain
recommendations, that no one seems to remember why (or who made the
suggestion.)  Since I know these people reasonably well, I think that
they are being quite honest about it, but you would think that someone
would at least know why a recommendation was made (even if it was over
10 years ago.) Pretty good book though.

-Doug
Image Permanence Institute

                Distributed: Saturday, October 30, 1993