Subject: Guidelines for microform handling

Guidelines for microform handling

From: Jan Paris <jparis>
Date: Friday, October 15, 1993
I am interested in locating examples of guidelines for users of
microforms (e.g., handle by the edges only, how to re-box after use,
etc.).  I have discussed this with Karen Motylewski at NEDCC, and
neither of us can remember ever seeing anything that quite fits this
description. A hunt through the microfilm manuals and SPEC Kits didn't
turn up anything.  All the voluminous guides to microfilming seem to
stop right after quality control at the library.  Do any of you know of
anything or have examples of your own?

Thank you.

Jan Paris

                Distributed: Saturday, October 16, 1993