Subject: Preservation publicity

Preservation publicity

From: Nancy Gibbs <nancy_gibbs1>
Date: Friday, October 1, 1993
The North Carolina State University Libraries is interested in
publicizing its preservation efforts in the libraries with some T-shirts
and book bags. Does anyone have "catchy" designs and/or slogans they
have used which we might also consider using or replicating.  (Please
indicate if your idea is already copyrighted).  Since these are to be
used on book bags and or t-shirts  we need short simple ideas. Thank you
in advance for your assistance.

Nancy Gibbs [at] ncsu__edu
919-515-7021
fax: 919-515-7292