Subject: Paper for platinum printing

Paper for platinum printing

From: Ralph Roessler <72537.3447>
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 1993
In reference to Luis Nadeau's posting on Platinum Printing.  I often
receive requests to recommend a paper suitable for Platinum printing.
>From what I understand, the required paper should be neutral to slightly
acidic, smooth finish, long fibered, and with wet strength.  Are these
specs correct?  Is there a domestic paper that you use with favorable
results?

Ralph Roessler
Paper Technologies, Inc.

                 Distributed: Saturday, October 2, 1993