Subject: Carpet installation

Carpet installation

From: Jeannette B. Williams <jbw>
Date: Thursday, September 16, 1993
Our present carpet has been laid out for 25 years. They're installing a
new carpet next week while we are still working and the students are
studying. Carpet installers claim the dust will be mininal (are they
serious?) How can our books be protected from all that dust? Ideas,
anyone?

Jeannette Williams

               Distributed: Thursday, September 23, 1993