Subject: Addresses needed for colleagues

Addresses needed for colleagues

From: Elizabeth C. Welsh <aaphw>
Date: Monday, September 20, 1993
"WAAC Newsletter" would like to get in touch with several individuals
who wrote articles for the newsletter in the 1970s and 1980s. So far, I
have been unable to reach them. If you can help, please drop me a note
at aaphw [at] asuvm__inre__asu__edu (Elizabeth Welsh).

I need help finding the following individuals:

    Janet Davenzer (aka Naomi Linzer, Janet Winzer), a textile
        conservator who used to work at the Hebrew Union College
        Skirball Museum.

    F. A. Hogrebe, who used to be associated with a business called Art
        Restoration Studios, Redondo Beach, California

    Joe Kleeman, at one time an objects restorer in Santa Barbara,
    Calif.

    William J. Arnold, a retired Dow Chemical employee and authority on
        pest-control fumigants

    Doris Rager, formerly of the Rager Group in San Diego, Calif., a
        company that advised on how to comply with work-place safety
        laws

               Distributed: Thursday, September 23, 1993