Subject: Photocopies, etc.

Photocopies, etc.

From: Luis Nadeau <lnadeau%unb.ca>
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 1993
Re: the request from Maureen Carey, regarding photocopies, etc (DistList
7:2). Pages 475 and 476 of Vol. 2 of my Encyclopedia will lead to cross
references that will answer the questions she posed. I have prepared a
detailed six page appendix on photocopy processes,

   **** Moderator's comments: This text, which includes not only an
   index into relevance portions of the Encyclopedia, but a very useful
   time-line for copying process, has been added to Conservation OnLine,
   in cool-cfl. As always, if you want the CoOL documentation send the
   message "INFO COOL" to waiscool [at] aldus__stanford__edu

Best regards
Luis Nadeau

               Distributed: Thursday, September 16, 1993