Subject: Museums and mysteries

Museums and mysteries

From: Sally Shelton <sshelton>
Date: Monday, August 16, 1993
I have been drafted to be on a panel at the Texas Association of Museums
meeting in March '94 (yes, they plan things very early). But, for once,
it should be fun. The title of the panel is "Murder in the Museum," and
it will focus on murder mysteries set in, around, or somehow in
conjunction with museums. We are trying to put together the definitive
bibliography on the subject as a handout, and this is where I am asking
for help to make sure that I am not overlooking any such works. If you
think of any mysteries set in museums, or even peripherally having to do
with collections or galleries, please send me the bibliographic
information at the email address above. All contributions will be
credited unless you request otherwise, and I will send you a copy of the
complete bibliography in the spring.

   **** Moderator's comments:   Please send material to Sally, not to
   the list

Many thanks,