Subject: Distorted microfiche

Distorted microfiche

From: Anita Shaughnessy <anita.shaughnessy>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 1993
Our microforms librarian has recently discovered two or three drawers of
microfiche that have warped (for lack of a better word.)  The microfiche
have curled into a half moon shape.  Does any one have any ideas how we
can return the fiche to normal?  What causes the warping? How can we
prevent it from happening again?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Anita Shaughnessy
Preservation Officer