Subject: Guild of Book Workers Newsletter

Guild of Book Workers Newsletter

From: Sid Huttner <SFH>
Date: Thursday, August 12, 1993
I have recently agreed to serve for a time as book review editor of the
Guild of Book Workers Newsletter.  The Newsletter is published six times
a year and goes to about 700 Guild members: paper makers, marblers,
printers, calligraphers, bookbinders, book artists--and a good many book
and paper conservators.

As book review editor, I would welcome help in two areas: first, I would
be delighted to hear from anyone willing to review an occasional item
(and would be happy to work with people who have not previously written
reviews).  Second, I would welcome suggestions on recently published or
forthcoming items which should be brought to the attention of the Guild
membership.  Reviews focus on issues of interest and concern to book
artists and craftspeople, issues which might arise from books, exhibit
catalogs and conference reports but perhaps also from significant
periodical articles, video productions, electronic products, and work in
other formats.

Sidney F. Huttner
Curator, Special Collections
The University of Tulsa Library