Subject: Preservation videos

Preservation videos

From: Janice Mohlhenrich <9495mohlhenr>
Date: Friday, July 30, 1993
I teach 5 thirty minute book handling/preservation information sessions
to new staff and student workers at the start of each academic semester
at Marquette University.  In the past I have used the video "Murder in
the Stacks", but after seeing it about 50 times I need a change.  Any
suggestions or recommendations for a short video that introduces
preservation concepts without insulting the audience's intelligence or
putting them fast asleep will be most gratefully accepted.  Surely there
must be something new and clever available!

Thanks,
Janice Mohlhenrich
Preservation Librarian
Marquette University