Subject: Flood damage in midwest

Flood damage in midwest

From: Peter Graham <psgraham>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 1993
Re flooding in Midwest and preservation:  I heard on NPR two days ago a
very brief report that NEH was making $1,000,000 available for
preservation related to the floods in the Midwest.  The grants may
individually be up to $30,000 and funding will be available until July
1, 1994.  Libraries and museums were mentioned.  I didn't take greater
note as I assumed better-placed others would know about it, but not
seeing it mentioned in the most recent Cons DistList on the topic I
thought I would throw this in.  --pg

Peter Graham
Rutgers University Libraries
169 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08903
908-932-5908
Fax:908-932-5888

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 25, 1993