Subject: Platinotypes and photoceramics

Platinotypes and photoceramics

From: Luis Nadeau <lnadeau%unb.ca>
Date: Monday, July 19, 1993
My History and Practice of Platinum Printing has been out of print for
some time and is currently undergoing a major revision. Those interested
in contributing anything to the history or conservation chapters are
invited to contact me.

Also, my next new book is titled: History and Practice of Photoceramic
Processes and it too will have chapters on the history and on the
conservation of photoceramics. There is a considerable body of
literature that can be found on ceramics in general in AATA Abstracts
and elsewhere but I have not seen anything specifically related to
photoceramics. Can anyone help?

Luis Nadeau
Box 7, Site 4, R.R. 4
Fredericton, NB, Canada E3B 4X5